Restoring Hope Christian Academy
The mission of Restoring Hope Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered and exceptional learning environment to our students. We will provide the skills, resources, opportunities, and encouragement to prepare our students to be productive, lawful, optimistic, contributing, and God-fearing members of society and the Church.
We will provide an education that teaches students to thing for themselves, defend their knowledge, contend their faith, while acknowledging God as the source of all knowledge and truth.
Our mission is to teach and train a generation with a kingdom minded vision and focus and fully prepare them to fulfill their destiny and calling.
We plan to join Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and seek accreditation through their organization. This will provide our staff with a high level of accountability and will raise the level of prestige of our school. It is our desire to not only have another school in our community, but an exceptional one.
- Headmaster – Jamie Davidson
- Preschool Director – Allison Davidson
- Director of Admissions – Angel Andress
- Coordinator of Academic Services – Natalie Green
Board of Directors
- Amanda Crabb – Co-Founder and Executive Pastor of Restoring Hope Church
- Charlotte Disney – Senior Administrative Assistant at Gresham, Smith & Partners
- Stacey Foutch – Sumner Co. Educator
- Mike Jones – Entrepreneur
- Krystal Lawing – CEO of Restoring Hope Church
88total visits,1visits today